Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that can be done in our office safely, quickly, and effectively. Teeth whitening enhances your smile, makes you look more youthful, improves your overall appearance, and increases your self-esteem and confidence levels.
A patient recently told me that she’s had teeth whitening done elsewhere before and had extreme sensitivity, but with our in-office teeth whitening system, meticulous attention to detail and patient centered service, she had a comfortable experience, zero sensitivity and was very happy with her immediate whiter results.
At 2tbar, we use the Glo Science Professional Teeth Whitening system that has been proven to produce whitening results in less than an hour with minimal to zero sensitivity. The degree of whiteness will vary but we’ve seen most patients go 5 to 9, even 11 shades, lighter!
What are the benefits of Teeth Whitening at 2thbar?
- Professionally supervised whitening– we first check to make sure you are a good candidate for teeth whitening. A clinical exam is done to rule out any obvious large open cavities, leaking fillings or other dental conditions that may cause sensitivity or allow penetration of the whitening gel into the teeth. To avoid exacerbating these conditions or causing prolonged sensitivity, we may need to modify our approach to your treatment or address these conditions first before teeth whitening. During your whitening procedure, we closely monitor your whitening response and quickly adjust if needed for your own personal comfort level.
- Removal of plaque and surface stains- we use a rotary rubber cup and pumice paste to remove plaque and surface stains before applying the whitening gel onto your teeth. This allows for clean teeth surfaces that will respond better to the whitening treatment.
- Safe for gums and soft tissues– we gently retract your lips and cheeks and take the time to apply a protective layer in your mouth. Afterwards, the whitening gel is carefully applied directly only onto the surfaces of your teeth to prevent irritation to the surrounding gums and soft tissues.
- Quick and effective treatment– we use a professional strength whitening gel together with the Glo mouthpiece that generates gentle heat and light to accelerate the whitening process. The gel is applied to the teeth and allowed to sit on your teeth with the mouthpiece in place for 8 minutes then the gel is cleaned off and new whitening gel reapplied. This process is done 4 times for a total of 32 minutes whitening treatment. This system is faster and more effective than over the counter whitening products which means you will see whitening results immediately after treatment.
- Optimum results and maintenance– After the GLO Science Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment, it is natural for whitened teeth to experience slight, gradual regression. This regression occurs at a slow pace over time but may be accelerated by exposure to various staining agents, like coffee, tea or red wine. To ensure your best and longest lasting results, we recommend pairing your in-office whitening treatment with the GLO Science Professional Take-Home Kit so you can continue whitening and maintain your results at home, in between in-office treatments.
Schedule your appointment at 2thbar for a fast, effective, and comfortable Teeth Whitening experience!